The 30mm Armour-Piercing Rounds is a type of ammunition used by either the tracker, Speedboat, tank and jeep.
Stats and varaints
The 30mm Round is used on 2 types of weapons and on a turret.
- 30mm Armour-Piercing Chaingun (Tank / Jeep / Speed Boat)
- 30mm Armour-Piercing Rotary Cannon
- Uber Turret
Damage: (Depends on what vehicle the gun with the ammunition is ued)
30mm Armour-Piercing Rotary Cannon: (For both the tracker and Attack helicopter)
Direct Damage: 200 (300 Studs)/ 100 (450 Studs)
Indirect Damage : 0
Projectile Velocity: 900 Studs/Second
Magazine size: 30
Fire Rate: 600
Pellet Per shot: 2
Reload speed: 3
30mm Armour-Piercing Chaingun:
Direct Damage for the Jeep and Speedboat's variant : 120 (300 Studs)/ 60 (450 Studs)
Direct Damage for the Tank's variant : 160 (300 Studs)/ 80 (450 Studs)
Projectile Velocity : 900 Studs/second
Magazine Size : 60
Fire Rate: 1200
Reload Speed: 2 Seconds
Pros and Cons
- Higher damage than the 20mm Rotary Cannon, Especially against Tank and Turret.
- Fires Faster than the 20mm Rotary Cannon
- Good against anything at close range
- Poor accuracy, cannot hit long range targets easily
- Damage drop off by a lot for long range.
- Reloads slower than the 20mm Rotary Cannon
- The 30mm Armour-Piercing Chaingun has a delay before reaching its full RPM.
- Low Projectile Velocity compare to 20mm guns
- The 30mm Armour-Piercing Rotary Cannon's higher damage and fire rate (the chaingun has a delay) compared to its Chaingun Variant might be because its based on the GAU-8 Avenger, a Minigun mounted on the A10 Thunderbolt, which the tracker might be based on.
- The poor accuracy of the weapon might be because of balancing purposes, despite this, it has good accuracy at close to medium range.
- Oddly, the Loacust Cannons on the Vortex does not fire 30mm rounds despite its large size, most likely to not make the vortex too powerful or just by design purposes.
- Among the Weapons that uses 30mm AP Rounds, the Uber turret among them has the worse accuracy.